Here are the speakers and performers who have committed so far:
- Community Gospel Choir: http://www.communitygospelchoir.org/
- Lorrie Bielicke and Ana Jennings with the Disability Project, doing the "Disability Rap"
- Dr. David Greenhaw, President, Eden Theological Seminary
- F. Sessions Cole, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, assistant vice chancellor for children's health at the Washington University School of Medicine, and chief medical officer at St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Rabbi Susan Talve, Central Reform Congregation
- Rev. Janet Scurlock, Shalom Church (City of Peace)